- I’m an only child – Mr has enough siblings for the both of us, so I guess it worked out.
- I love to bake – Especially when Mr is on a diet, that’s when I bake at my best!
- I write all my stories and blog posts on a piece of paper with a pen – I can’t type up a story on my laptop.
- My first job was at a video store – I had two options as a first part-time job, either I was going to work at a pizzeria or a video store.
- I watched the Phantom of the Opera so many times I can’t even count – I sing along too
- My ultimate pet would be a ferret – but it’s illegal to own one in South Africa.
- I’m very self-motivated – when I want something I go for it.
- I’m extremely afraid of cockroaches – Mr and I have a deal; He deals with the roaches, I deal with the spiders.
- I sing to my dogs – “Sammy girl, you are my world…”
- My least favourite home duty is doing dishes – The most romantic gift I’ve received from Mr was a dishwasher on Valentine’s Day. He knows me so well.
- I started my writing career after Mr found my story on the floor – It ended up being published almost a year ago. It’s called When I grow up.
- My favourite food is Indian food – I love the spices and the flavours.
- I hate blow drying my hair – it feels like a waste of time to be honest.
- I cry during The Voice, Idols, X Factor, etc. – I love it when people put themselves out there and go for their dreams.
- I’m a sucker for a good glass of wine – I love Pinotage and Chardonnay in particular.
- I talk to any animal I see – When we go to Mr’s family there are always animals around and I talk to them. “Who’s a good chicken?” Then Mr bursts my bubble at dinner time and says “You know that chicken you were talking to…” That wasn’t the first time: “You know the sheep you were talking to…” Eventually he told me not to talk to any animal when we go to his family.
- I’m a Pisces – My personality is cookie cutter Pisces.
- I’d like to travel to Puglia one day – It’s known for seafood and pasta. That’s reason enough for me!
- I can’t swim at all – I’m petrified of open water and pools.
- I always want to help others – I have this inner urge to help people in any way possible.
- I love what I do – Writing doesn’t feel like work to me, I love it so much.
- I learn new languages easily – I’m semi-fluent in my third language.
- I’m terrible at any sport – If napping was a sport I’d be a World Champion.
- Every Friday is pizza Friday – I’d eat pizza all day, every day.
What is the one thing you would like people to know about you?
Don’t be shy to leave a comment below.