Bliss is defined as perfect happiness or great joy and who wouldn’t want to attract more of that if they could? It’s becoming more difficult to focus on the positive things in life these days, especially with all the negativity circulating in the media and other platforms. We are constantly bombarded with these messages that bring us down and take us further from living blissful lives.
That’s why we will be focussing on bliss and bliss affirmations this Manifestation Monday.
By following our bliss or what makes us content we are aligning with our life’s purpose. We have to believe that when we pursue our bliss our financial needs will be met as well, because when we truly believe we receive!
Here are a few ways that we can be more blissful right now:
- Be thankful for what you have – especially the non-material things.
- Believe in yourself and your goals – you are able to accomplish anything you set your mind to.
- Be gentle with yourself – silence that inner critic.
- Spend time meditating, praying or doing yoga to quiet your mind and open your heart space to receiving the gift of bliss.
- Be mindful and appreciate the small things.
- Do something you love doing every day.
- Step back from stressful and draining situations and people.
- Spend some time with someone you love.
- Listen to your inner guidance or intuition when making decisions.
Feel free to recite these bliss affirmations as many times as you like:
Let’s start living our most blissful lives right now.
I wish you a blissful week ahead. Don’t be afraid to leave a comment below!
Love and Blessings,