Whether you are social media savvy or a social media novice you’ll want to check out my 20 Sensational Social Media Tips For Bloggers over at Lindsay Lovin’ Life.
Social media is an excellent platform for building an audience and drive traffic to your blog. Every blogger should use Twitter, Facebook, Stumble Upon and Pinterest to gain new readers and engage with old ones. These platforms can be intimidating especially if you aren’t tech savvy so here are twenty tips for social media success:
- Show your social media icons on the of your blog sidebar and allow your blog readers to share your post via social media at the end of your blog post.
- Create a Facebook Page for your blog.
- Use Stumble Upon and share posts of your own or from your network.
- Link your log to your Linked In profile.
- Use Pinterest to share your posts and allow your readers to share your posts with a Pin it button or Pinterest icon at the bottom of your blog post.
- Join support groups for bloggers on Facebook and
View original post 189 more words