What are you grateful for today? Are you up for a 7 day gratitude challenge? Read more about this and how to show your gratitude to others in my latest post.
Being grateful is a choice we make every day. It feels good to be grateful and say ‘thank you’ for thinks like friends, family, food to eat, a safe place to live, a job and good health, but we may not verbalize or express it. Why should we be grateful at all?
The benefits of practicing gratitude:
- We are happier and healthier.
- We have a renewed appreciation for everyday things.
- More blessings are attracted to us.
- The world around us becomes more beautiful.
Rewiring ourselves to become more grateful and complain less can be hard work, but like most things it becomes easier with time.
Here are some ways we can express gratitude:
- Saying ‘thank you’, writing a thank you letter, email or text to someone who did something you appreciate.
- Treat people with kindness and do things for them ‘just because’.
- Give gifts and give back to your community.
View original post 142 more words