As you’ve probably heard by now, renowned theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking has passed away at the age of 76.
To honor his life and teachings, I’ve compiled 10 lessons from Stephen Hawking.
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”
- “So remember, look at the stars and not at your feet.”
- “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
- “People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.”
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.”
- “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.”
- “The past, like the future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities.”
- “Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.”
- “I am just a child who has never grown up. I still…
View original post 82 more words